Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Want more LOAD?

Here you go...

Day 18... a layout for Alex's ornament book:

Christmas 2009

Day 19... Alex is pretty comfortable with the camera and in particular likes taking pictures of himself! I had a bunch of pictures developed from the summer of 2008 and found all of these:

ilovemyself

Day 20... My dad took this picture a couple of summers ago and it is hand's down one of my favorites:

document

Day 21... I had this quote from Alex on the dry erase board in the laundry room for a year and a half! Happy to finally tell the story:

Cool Kid

Day 22... Another fun memory of 2008:

Ballard

Day 23... More summer fun! Alex was so excited to get this slide and loved watching it be blown up but was terrified when it came down to sliding down:

youdidit!

Still caught up with just a few days to go! This Thursday and Friday I'll be in meetings in Seattle which will make things a little tricky, but I'm loading some photos and supplies on my laptop and will go digital! Fingers crossed!

0 comments: