Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Still at it...

Day 16 and I've yet to miss a day! Sixteen layouts complete. I'm really quite proud of myself. Here are a couple recent entries:

From today. I'm finding some solace in scrapping about Dad...
internment

Day fifteen. A quickie Alex page...
Big Boy

Day fourteen. Another quickie highlighting Alex and Dwight's relationship. The first page I've done about the two of them...
Big Helper

Day thirteen. A special Valentine's Day 'card' for Mark...
ValentinesDay

I've done a pretty good job keeping up. I've even finished a couple of layouts first thing in the morning. Before work even! Twelve more days seems doable. I'm having a really good time seeing my completed work pile up! Even if my layouts aren't works of art, they are precious stories and they're BEING TOLD! This is the best thing of all!

0 comments: