Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

So, after several years going without, I decided to put together a Christmas card. It was all spurred by my friend Amber who every year without fail sends a really nice card and letter, leaving no detail of their year out. I love it and decided I needed to do something, if perhaps on a smaller scale.

This year I found some great (and free!) card templates at Becky Higgins site. Now I just needed a picture. Since I put these together at the last minute, I knew I wouldn't be able to pull together a decent shot of the whole family, but if I got creative, I could convince our son to pose for me.

My idea was to wrap him in lights like a Christmas tree... cute and fun. Well, I couldn't quite get enough light on his face, but got some cute outtakes. Here are some of my favorites:




Pretty cute! Here is the final result:





Aww...
Thanks to Costco for the quick printing job! They're already signed, sealed and delivered!
blog comments powered by Disqus