Saturday, December 5, 2009

Remembering Dad


I've been thinking a lot about recording memories of Dad, and sometimes it feels a little soon... feelings are still pretty raw and I'm feeling almost zero creativity. But I was thinking about his service and what a great celebration it was of Dad and his life. That morning, Mom said "we're having a party! It isn't one we wanted to have, but we're having it!" We were determined not to be sad and we mostly succeeded. I want to remember this day for what it was and all it took was one great picture. Almost no creativity required!


1 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is a beautiful LO. I love that you took a picture at your Dad's service. Those days remain a blur to me ... and I don't remember who all was there. :( I wish I had documented the service more.